Sessions: 12 minutes (can be done back-to-back)
You’ll experience increased circulation and cellular respiration. PEMF helps clean out arteries and veins, restores cellular activity, and increases energy.
PEMF technology has been around for many years and was acknowledged in the ’70s for its unusual healing properties on racehorses who had suffered bone brakes or fractures. When these animals were treated with PEMF technology, they noticed the cellular tissue in the bones began to heal rapidly and was stronger than in its original state. Rather than these animals being put down, they went on to have amazing careers.
PEMF is a long electronic wave band (microwaves are short wave bands) that if stretched out would be several miles long. When this waveband interacts with cellular tissue that is damaged, the cellular tissue begins to stabilize and it restores the cell structure and functionality.
Examples of damaged cellular tissue:
- Broken, fractured or splintered bones
- Spinal discs that are bulged, herniated or compressed
- Nerves that are inflamed or have adhesions
- General or systemic inflammation
- Bacterial or viral infections
- Visceral organ tissue dysfunction
- Joint pain and loss of mobility
- Muscular tissue that is tight, taut, or tense
- PEMF can help with migraines, menstrual cramps and more.
Get the Most from Your Treatment:
Please remember to drink water before and after your session. We encourage you to eat healthy, home-cooked meals and try to be as active as your body allows without overdoing it. Please consider doing an epigenetics test which will help you pinpoint areas to work on that will help you detox and aid in your overall wellness.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field
$35 Per Session or $25 as an add on service